The Global Supplier Diversity Alliance provides a unique collaborative and effective global supplier diversity platform representing international supplier diversity advocacy organisations in five countries:
- Australia: Supply Nation
- Canada: Canadian Aboriginal & Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC)
- China: Minority Supplier Development in China (MSDChina)
- South Africa: South African Supplier Diversity Council (SASDC)
- UK: Minority Supplier Development UK (MSDUK)
- USA: National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
Collectively, these global supplier diversity advocacy organisations in Australia, Canada, China, South Africa, the UK and the USA represent over 30,000 minority-owned businesses (known by a variety of terms including Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) and Indigenous-owned businesses), 3,000 corporations and 24 regional partners.
In GSDA, leaders in supplier diversity are coming together to create a global supplier diversity community. This community shares knowledge, creates opportunities for minority-owned businesses to grow and expand globally, provides corporations around the world with access to and support from networks that effectively champion minority businesses, and encourages other countries to establish similar initiatives.
Our driving purpose is to expose under-represented minority business owners to mainstream supply chain opportunities, helping create thousands of jobs in some of the most deprived regions – ultimately playing a major role in building sustainable communities.
The Purpose of GSDA is to:
- Drive inclusion of ethnic minority owned businesses within corporate supply chains across the world
- Provide single point access to research best practices around supplier diversity
- Give ethnic minority businesses access to the information, networks and business intelligence they need in order to trade globally
- Bring together advocacy networks from across the world that champion and drive supplier diversity in individual countries
- Develop a common global governance and delivery structure that effectively supports the global supplier diversity goals and objectives of multiple global partners
We invite you to join this global community and work with us to build a stronger, vibrant, inclusive and fairer world!